Well, I know my friend’s you are looking for the best course after 12th in science. So I will definitely make you aware of all the courses after 12th in science. Previously I had also written an article on after 12th courses in which I covered all the courses after 12 on any stream. And this article is only for the science students who want to continue their study in science field only. I have focused here on the detailed information of all the courses besides making you aware only about the courses name. So let’s continue.
Simple Hons. on every subject of science (B.sc)
As you all know that the perspective of every student nowadays is getting a good job of a handsome salary. So students having simple Hons degree is not that much pretty good for a particular job. This is the degree on any subject. So teachership, higher study, research field is one of the good options after B.Sc.
- Physics Hons. – It’s a bachelor degree in physics. You can have this course if you have passed intermediate in science.
- Maths Hons. – It’s a bachelor degree in mathematics. You can have this course if you have passed intermediate in science.
- Chemistry Hons. – It’s the bachelor degree of chemistry. You can have this course if you have passed intermediate in science.
- B.Sc. IT – Bachelor in Information Technology, It’s the degree of information technology (IT). You can have this course if you have passed intermediate in science with the computer.
- Zoology Hons. – Zoology is a branch of biology, One can have this course if passed intermediate with biology.
- Botany Hons. – Botany is a branch of biology, One can have this course if passed intermediate with biology.
- B.Sc nursing – Bachelor in nursing, which is a part of medical science. One can have this course if she has completed intermediate in science with biology.
- Anthropology Hons – Bachelor in the study of humans, it’s behaviours and societies in the past and present is known as Anthropology Hons. One must have biology in intermediate to join this course.
Besides these, there are several other subjects in which people do Hons. according to their choice.
Technical courses can also be supposed as job oriented courses. Maximum student takes admission in these courses due to get that respective job. So I find a technical degree is always beneficial than simple Hons degree if you are looking for a good job. Because here you get degree same as simple subjective Hons and a great opportunity on your respective field.
- Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) – It’s a three-year bachelor degree course in computer application. It’s a must-have computer as a subject in intermediate to take admission in this course. There is a huge scope of a BCA holder in the software industries.
- B.E/ B.Tech – A huge number of the branch are there under bachelor of engineering or bachelor of technology, some of them are, mechanical, electrical, computer, civil etc. It’s a four-year bachelor course in which a student is trained to work in their respective field.
- B.Arch / B.Des – Designing of any kind of things comes under bachelor in architecture. It’s also like engineering, civil, mechanical, etc.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering – It’s a four-year bachelor course. In this first 2 year is academic study and last 2 year is a practical lesson in airlines.
- Bachelor in naval architecture and ocean engineering – It’s a four-year bachelor course. The course deals with designing and running of ships.
- Ethical hacking – There are several kinds of ethical hacking courses depending on the institute. The bachelor degree in the ethical hacking course is not available everywhere. An ethical hacker is a programmer specialist who is authorised to save different cyber attack.
If you like to work in the field of healthcare than there are some courses listed below for you. This is one of the most respective and huge career-specific field.
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery. It’s a 4.5-year doctorate degree. The student must be from a biology background to take this course.
- BAMS (Ayurvedic) – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. It is a five and half year containing last one-year internship, doctorate degree in Ayurveda. Students must have 10+2 with physics, chemistry and biology as the main subject to fulfil the criteria.
- BHMS (Homoeopathy) – It’s a doctorate degree in homoeopathy. It’s also mandatory to be a bio student in intermediate.
- BUMS (Unani) – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery. It also has the same course duration and admission criteria.
- B.VSC AH – Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry. It is a five-year undergraduate course.
- BNYS – Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science.
- BPT – Bachelor of Physiotherapy. It is a 4.5-year undergraduate program including a six-month internship.
- B. Pharmacy – Bachelor of pharmacy. The course of chemist and druggist. It’s also a four-year course and you can be from any field to take this course.
- BSc Nursing – It is an undergraduate four-year course of nursing.
- Paramedical Courses
- BMLT (Medical Lab Technology) – Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology. It is a three-year undergraduate program.
Now a days there are several courses which offers you to complete your bachelor and masters degree together optimising the subjects and courses duration.Integrated M.Sc.
There are several job oriented courses after 12th which are not an undergraduate program. Click here to view all other courses after 12th. There are diploma/polytechnic of almost all technical and non-technical course which is not an undergraduate program. But you have to be 10+2 pass in some courses to be eligible for the admission procedure.
Above mentioned list of the courses is not only the undergraduate programs. Besides these, there are several other undergraduate programs. Search for your dream study according to your hobby and passion.
Thank you, for your valuable time with us. I hope, I could guide you properly regarding your searched query. If yet have any doubt then feel free to write us in the comment below.
Good wishes with you all….