Everyone wonder some delightful in life. Everyone has their own wishes and their own choices. Student pursuing 10th always wonder about what best to do after 10th. Our parents get very excited about our career and searches for courses after 10th. Students appearing 10th, usually have no dreams regarding future planning because they are not connected with the real world. Such a time i think, you should always go with best preferred advice. After 10th which course is best for you, can be considered only by your own people if you are not matured about taking decisions.
So let’s know about all the options you have after 10th. We have provided here after 10th best course list. probably after 10th courses list, which consists of all the course options you have after 10th.
In India, Due to lack of government financial support to the poor students, They have to look forward the job options after class 10th only. So at last, I have also described about some job opportunities after 10th.
Class 10th can be supposed as a Game changer to your career. After 10th class mainly you have two ways. Either you can go for higher studies, which is preferred by 99% of the people. Because we all know education has its own value and class 10th is very minor when we compare in higher studies as well as from prospective of job and earning. Or you can get a job regarding which we have mentioned below at the last.
Higher Studies after 10th Class
1) Intermediate (11th, 12th Class) – General courses under intermediates are, Science, Arts and Commerce.
- Science – Maths, Bio, Phy, Chemistry, Computer science etc some of the main subjects.
- Arts – History, Economics, political science, geography etc are some main subjects in arts.
- Commerce – economics, accountancy, business studies etc.
2) Polytechnic – It’s a Diploma Courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering. Its is a three years course. You need to appear in polytechnic entrance exam to take admission in the colleges.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Garment Technology
- Home Science
3) ITI (Industrial Training Institute) – It is a two year courses of Engineering and Non-Engineering Field.
- Technician Carpenter
4) Paramedical – This is a two year course in Healthcare. In this course a student is trained for different healthcare workers where the Healthcare workers provide clinical services for patients under the supervision of a Physician.
- DMLT- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- DHFM – Diploma in Hospital Food Service Management
- DOT – Diploma in Opthalmic Technology
5) Short-term Courses – These are some skill gaining courses, one can do after 10th for prospective of jobs and extra learning. The courses duration vary from 6-12 month according to the institute and course.
- Diploma in 2D and 3D Animation
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Course in Graphic Designing
- MS-Office course
- Course in Web Designing
- Course in Programming Languages as, JAVA, C++, PHP, SQL etc.
- Certification Course in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
6) Other Vocational Courses : These are some long skill gaining courses best for job prospective.
- Banking and Financial Service Course – 2 Years
- Diploma in Insurance and Marketing – 1 Year
- Tourism and Travel Techniques Course – 2 Years
- Pre-School Teacher Training – 2 Years
- Hotel Operations Course – 2 Years
- Dental Technician Course – 2 Years
These were some options after 10th for higher studies and job prospective. Now let’s talk about job opportunities after 10th.
Job Opportunities after 10th class
- Private – After 10th you may not get any stable good private job. So my suggestion is that, do not leave your study if your family background is alright. Try to join any technical distance course as ITI, diploma etc. It will help to get a stable job in private and government sector both.
- Government –
- Indian Army
- Air Force
- Coast Guard
- Indian Railways
- Some PSUs
There was so much only about career opportunities after 10th. I wish i could guide you with yocourses after 10th – Intermediate, diploma, I.T.I., Paramedical, vocational courses etc. Likewise good jobs are there as Navy, Air force, B.S.F etcur quarries. If yet, have any doubt regarding after 10th courses or job. You can comment below with your quarries. We will reach to you, as soon as possible.